Answered By: Ross Anastos
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018     Views: 137



If you are currently a UC Merced student, please contact Student Accessibility Services here:


For non-UC Merced students, these are a few options for proctoring services in the Central Valley:


In-Person Proctor Services


  • Fresno State -
    • Professional Examination Services
    •  “…consists of one main facility. This facility is where candidates from both on and off campus can take an exam, assessment, certification or survey for continuing education.”
    • $43.55 fee when you register online






Online Proctor Services


Related Topics

Contact Us