All UC Merced faculty, students and staff are eligible to set up a UC Merced RefWorks account.
Go to the RefWorks (new version) to create your account.
- You can create your own account using your UCMnetID and selecting your own password.
- Alternatively, you can choose to sign-in with your UCMnetID.
- Look for "Login with your institution's credentials".
- Select "Use login from my institution".
- Search for Merced and select "University of California, Merced".
- Then login with your UCMnetID and password at the single sign-on page.
See "Accessing RefWorks, Creating an Account, and Logging In" (1:09) video