ILL articles are usually delivered in electronic format.
- You will receive an email when your article is available
- Log in to My ILL Request
- Library Card/Account - Use your UCM net ID, e.g. jdoe3
- PIN - Leave blank
- Home Campus - Select UCM
- Enter the ILL number listed in the email in the Jump to ILL box
- The request information will appear; look for the link to the pdf on the last line next to Attached Documents
- You must be on campus or logged in on the VPN from off campus in order to access your article
Some article must be delivered in print format.
- Publisher licensing agreements sometimes restrict electronic access so they must be delivered in print
- You will receive an email when your print article is available
- Print articles must be picked up at the Services Desk on the second floor of the library
If you experience difficulty accessing your article through My ILL Request, please contact the ILL department by replying to the email notification you received for the article.