- Books, journal articles, journals, microforms, media items such as DVDs and
CDs, and many other items.
- If items are locally owned and available, they are
not eligible for ILL.
- Materials available on reserve are also not eligible.
*Requesters should note that it is sometimes difficult to obtain physical copies
of newer journals, rare books, best sellers, and new fiction.
To make a request:
- Search for the title in UC Library Search or a database, or select the ILL Request tab in the top header in UC Library Search to open the form.
- Use the Get it at UC link or look under the Get It header to complete the ILL Request Form.
- If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org