- You must be on the UC Merced campus network (use the VPN when connecting from off campus)
- Do a search in Google Scholar
- Click More > UC-eLinks or Get it at UC under the article description
- Click as prompted to get to full text
- If the UC-eLinks page does not have a link to the article, follow the prompts to the form to request the article through Interlibrary Loan
If you don't see UC-eLinks or Get it at UC in your search results, you are probably not connected to the campus network.
More information about Google Scholar...