Yes, you can.
- Use the Audio Visual room (KL361) to watch DVDs
- DVDs must be part of a class assignment
- AV room seats up to 10 people
- Reserve AV room online at least 24 hours in advance (Select Library Event/Meeting Space from drop-down menu to see KL361)
- Use your CAT card to check out AV room key
- Select DVDs for your classes to watch in the library
- Use DVDs from the library's collection or your personal collection
- DVDs from other sources may be requested but allow extra time for processing
- Submit your viewing request online
- Allow 3 business days for us to process your movie and make it available for viewing
Read more about viewing DVDs in the library.