How do I report a noisy person or group in the library?


Please call the Services Desk with questions or concerns about noise in silent study areas: 209.228.4444.

  • The McFadden-Willis Reading Room and room KL460 are the two spaces in the library reserved for silent study.
  • Collaborative workrooms may also be reserved by individuals or groups for private study.


  • Last Updated Oct 14, 2021
  • Views 200
  • Answered By UC Merced Library

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0

Submit a Question

Your Info
Your Question
Fields marked with * are required.